Do you have the Best Email Marketing Sequence that converts?
The holiday is just around the corner. Are you ready to boost your business this coming Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and more using the best Email Sequence besides just posting on Facebook?
We are in the third part of our mini-class about email marketing strategy. While many people may think that email marketing is dead, it still has one of the highest engagement rates of any marketing strategy out there.
This is for you if,
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to learn how to execute a well-planned email strategy this holiday season.
- You want to sharpen your email marketing campaigns, and focus your time and energy on building and fostering relationships with your subscribers
- You want to find ways how to offer values, solves problems, and engages your readers
What you'll learn:
- Five ways to nurture your Email Subscribers
- How to turn your email sequence into a high performing machine
- Best ways to improve...
Do you know that your email list is one of the most valuable assets for your business?
Are you a business owner who already has a list but want to grow your email list using social media approach?
I love content marketing, and I love to teach what I have been learning to my fellow entrepreneurs because I always believe sharing is caring, and knowledge is power!
What you'll learn in this training 38:00 minutes [FREE] training video:
Tuesday Live training with Faye at 8:00 a.m. PT and 11:00 a.m. ET
Follow us on Facebook Create, Share, Educate
As a business owner, one way to follow-up with our leads/customers besides text or call is via email. The reason we use email is that emails are more private, can be evergreen content, and easy to manage.
This topic is for you if you still believe that Email Marketing is another way to build a connection with your leads/customers. And this is for you if you’re not getting the engagement you want from your email marketing campaigns.
It’s time to reevaluate your tactics. 5 Reasons Why Nobody Is Reading Your Emails can be:
1. It might be the subject line is annoying.
2. You're Sending Your Emails from a [email protected].
2. You’re talking about yourself too much, or you're selling too much about your business.
3. Your messages are way too long.
4. You're using a ‘One-Size-Fits-All’ Approach
5. You don't have Fresh content leads to fresh conversations
In this video, we're going to talk about three simple steps on how to leverage your email...
When I started the She Is Power Membership Site two months ago there was only one goal I had in mind that I want to focus on -- to help female entrepreneurs create more visibility in their business without costing them too much money, time in learning new tech tools, and paying for expensive coaches.
I decided to become an entrepreneur in 2015. I had no sales or marketing background. Like every other entrepreneur, I had challenges in finding clients and leads. I've spent so much time and money hiring coaches after coaches and went to different pieces of training to learn how to build my business.
I made phone calls, ran coffee meet-ups and attended networking events. However, I noticed that after making those calls, after attending those networking events and coffee meet-up I easily lost touch with every people and this is because I am not visible enough for them to remember me. That's when I realized that I need to put myself out there. I need to build a bigger...