As a business owner, one way to follow-up with our leads/customers besides text or call is via email. The reason we use email is that emails are more private, can be evergreen content, and easy to manage.
This topic is for you if you still believe that Email Marketing is another way to build a connection with your leads/customers. And this is for you if you’re not getting the engagement you want from your email marketing campaigns.
It’s time to reevaluate your tactics. 5 Reasons Why Nobody Is Reading Your Emails can be:
1. It might be the subject line is annoying.
2. You're Sending Your Emails from a [email protected]
2. You’re talking about yourself too much, or you're selling too much about your business.
3. Your messages are way too long.
4. You're using a ‘One-Size-Fits-All’ Approach
5. You don't have Fresh content leads to fresh conversations
In this video, we're going to talk about three simple steps on how to leverage your email marketing campaign strategy by:
1. Establishing your goals
2. Create a nurturing email campaigns
3. Segmenting your subscriber