All The Canva Tools You Need To Build A Successful Online Business
What you'll get:
In this class, you will learn why many small businesses and entrepreneurs use Canva to start designing their social media posts to attract their target audience for their business. You will also learn:
✔ What is Canva?
✔ Canva Vs. Canva Premium Options - what value can you get from the premium
✔ A step-by-step walkthrough of the Canva Dashboard.
✔ What do you need before you start designing?
✔ Learn How to Navigate Canva
✔ Learn How to Design and use Canva to grow your business
✔ Check our Upcoming Classes below
What Others Are Saying?
Founder, At Home Free Fun for Kids
I have no idea what Canva was until Faye shared this with us, but with Faye's step-by-step coaching and up-to-date expertise, I have learned now what a valuable resource this is for my business needs. I can't wait to learn more and become a Canva Boss with these classes. Thank you, Faye!
Founder, Let's Talk Moms
I love Canva! I discovered this course with Faye, and I love it. Faye is the perfect coach to teach the course for me. She has a lot of experience with Canva that makes me feel like I will not struggle when I need to make my own posts. My Facebook business drastically needed to be more attractive for my potential customers. With Canva, it helps and having Faye as a coach because of the course. My Facebook business looks 100% better than before. Today Canva is my favorite challenge for my business.
All new members will receive immediate access to the Canva Boss Academy Membership site, then monthly access to the month they join, and access to new content each month they are active members.
Terms and Conditions:
By joining Canva Boss Academy (CBA), you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The content within Canva Boss Academy is access only.
- You will be able to access it as long as you are an active member. The content may not be downloaded unless expressly noted in cases of worksheets, templates, etc.
- Month-to-Month payments for all members will draft every 30 days from the card information provided on file. This will be 30 days from the date you signed up, so please note accordingly. If your initial payment does not process, you will be sent an email requesting your information to be updated. After the second attempt, if your payment does not process, your membership will be canceled.
- Annual payments for all members will draft every 365 days from the card information provided on file. This will be 365 days from the date you signed up, so please note accordingly. If your initial payment does not process, you will be sent an email requesting your information to be updated. After the second attempt, if your payment does not process, your membership will be canceled.
5. You may reenroll in the future during open enrollment if desired at the current membership price.
6. If your membership is canceled due to non-payment and has to be reinstated, you will lose access to bonus content or special offers.
7. You may cancel your membership at any time, but to avoid drafts, you must provide at least a 72-hour advance notice of your draft date by emailing [email protected].
8. No refunds will be issued for any annual or monthly payments, and annual or monthly fees will not be prorated.
9. All cancellation requests will be processed immediately, and you will be removed from the membership content, mailing list, and Facebook community when your cancellation is processed.
10. If you have any questions, email [email protected]